Last Bullet are a rock group from Toronto Canada. I had the opportunity to take a listen to their new EP entitled 80-69-64 set for release on July 14, 2017.
Bryan Fontez – vocals
Brenden Armstrong – lead guitar
Michael Silva – rhythm guitar
Will Shannon – bass
Christopher Galaz– drums
Some of the band’s influences include Velvet Revolver, Stone Temple Pilots, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC and many more, they have also played multiple national tours and festivals. Sharing the stage with countless bands such as Aerosmith, Soundgarden, Jane’s Addiction and many others.
The EP 80-69-64 has six tracks:
1. “Sin”. Has great guitar riffs throughout the track, rhythmic bass, tempo changes, melodic vocals and is an awesome example of a hard rock track.
2. “Gimme Time” Has a slower tempo, crashing drums with instantly catchy lyrics.
3. “Bright Lights” Opens with a powerful guitar riff building up to the crashing symbols of Galaz’s drums along with the melodic raspy rock vocals of Fontez the song is an awesome rock track. The dynamic of the song really stands out strongly.
4. “Southern Lips” Has that classic guitar riff opening, powerful drums and rock vocals throughout the song.
5. “Smoke & Ashes” A bluesy rock track opening with the strumming of the bass and big drum beats, the song has attitude and is another great song by the band.
6. “Little Miss Filthy” Is a hard heavy rock song, with powerful drumming and screaming vocals it’s a great song to finish the ep. Overall the ep is intense, heavy and powerful, I was really impressed with all the songs. Fans of the band are sure to dig this EP and for any other rock music fans you should check the band out.